RDTeam is a full-service market research firm with locations in Philadelphia, PA and Jacksonville, FL. We design research that determines what drives your target audience. Since 2006, RDTeam has empowered clients in nearly all industries with clear insight to guide strategic decisions with confidence.
Research design is in our name. Consultative and customized to you, we can advise the best research method or combination for maximum benefit at the least expense. As a researcher, have you ever asked yourself the following questions?
- Are there any new techniques or methodologies besides the typical ones?
- What are the ‘norms’ for a good DWB score? Satisfaction score? Overall Liking?
- What type of testing can I do that would minimize the risk in making a decision for change?
- How can I initiate a change to a team who is risk adverse?
- What in the data ‘speaks’ the loudest in support of the findings?
- What story is the data telling?
- Having worked for both large and small CPG manufactures, RDTeam knows the importance in answering these types of questions. By truly understanding the overall project objectives, integrated with the business strategy and brand positioning, RDTeam will not only answer these primary research questions but will dig deeper to mine out any undiscovered gems in the data.
- If you’re looking for a research supplier who truly understands your expectations and delivers beyond them, then contact RDTeam for your next project.
Independent and innovative, we have the capability to conduct highly defined, small studies, as well as large-scale research in multiple markets. With two highly customizable locations of our own and a network of nationwide partner facilities, RDTeam can conduct research without limits.
RDTeam has an impressive track record of maintaining enduring relationships with clients from privately owned businesses to Fortune 500 companies. No client is too big or too small.
A core capability of RDTeam is Sensory Testing. A sensory-led approach can be extremely powerful for surfacing unconscious responses, revealing which sensory attributes trigger particular associations and what the opportunities are for creating more desirable emotional outcomes. Sensory science applied to market research can be the key to unleashing the power of your brand.
RDTeam is a certified Women-Owned Business.